In this workshop I’ll cover topics like:
- What are sex clubs? What are the different clubs? What’s it like inside?
- How to behave appropriate at a sex club
- How to flirt at a sex club
- Negotiating clear, ongoing and enthusiastic consent
- What should you wear to a sex club?
- Physical and emotional safety
- Unique challenges and advantages of going to a sex club as a single
Everyone is welcome – including people who are in open, non-monogmous and polyamorous relationships.
With Luna Matatas (@lunamatatas and www.lunamatatas.com)
All genders welcome.
PLEASE NOTE: There are limited seats and in fairness to everyone, your spot is guaranteed once paid for. Because of this, all sales on workshops are FINAL.
**** WE WILL NOT CANCEL DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER unless the city requests that people stay off the streets. If you do not like to drive in the snow, please ensure that you have other travel options or leave enough time to make it to the workshop.
If this workshop is out of stock (sold out), if you would like to be placed on the waitlist without charge, please click the tab to the left “Join the Waitlist” or call 416-588-0900 or email us at email@example.com.
This workshop is also available as a private party that you can book with your friends in our workshop space or at a place of your choosing.
All workshops take place in the private, upstairs area of our Toronto sex shop unless otherwise noted.