Bondassage for the Curious Sensual/Sexual Adventurer
July 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT$35
For singles and couples, take your sensual/sexual skill set to a higher level of profound intimacy.
The Bondassage® 101 Workshop a.k.a. Lovers of Bondassage® workshop experience is created for sensually adventurous individuals and couples.
We provide a tantalizing 2 hours of sensual fun and creativity, designed to enrich your personal sexual play. Learn how to access your inner Dominant and skillfully excite your partner into sublime, sensual surrender by creating safe and comfortable bondage scenarios. Expand your bedroom repertoire and bring a high level of intimacy and delight to those you touch.
We introduce the skills and tools needed to create a unique Bondassage experience and practice as a group and in partners, using a combination of massage techniques, breath/energy work and body percussion sensation play.
Discover, Explore and Learn to:
- Confidently negotiate Sublime Sensual Surrender
- Create sexual tension with Power Exchange Dynamics
- Thrill your lover with provocative and seductive Bondage
- Playfully engage through Tactical, Tactile, Titillation
- Heighten Erotic Embodiment with Sensory Deprivation
- Awaken profound pleasure with Sensual Massage Techniques
Exercises will first be shown by demonstration, followed with partners and individuals. Each participant’s personal safety, consent and comfort level will be addressed for each exercise with respect, honour and trust. Massage skills/techniques can be experienced on self or with an exercise partner. Participants may choose who they wish to partner with. Partnering is not necessary to participate in the exercises. Observing is also deemed participation.
Bondassage® is the ultimate in kinky sensual massage. If you are into bondage, erotic massage or sensual domination, you will want to learn this new wave of erotic massage experience.
All genders welcome.
- “I learned a lot more than expected; how to incorporate the four elements into our sex journey is exciting. The “kinky” mantra or philosophy is one I will continue to use and live my life by.”
- “I loved the variety! A great mix of kink, safety, intimacy, massage, and connecting nature’s rhythms (the elements).”
- “I liked everything. More understanding and a great baseline to really experience more and newer communication. These techniques really help to heighten the pleasure.
- “I learned how to expand what I can offer to partners, with empathy and recognition of their present self (emotions, physical self, mental self, etc.)”
- “I liked using a variety of objects to explore different sensations with my partner, and the categorical breakdown of all the possibilities, though there were many. I learned that there are far more things to consider than I’d thought (like direction of touch as well as type, that there’s a strong psychological/memory component).”
- “Tons of useful info. Accessible – easy to absorb. Viktoria was very personable and a great speaker/presenter. Also, I learned combine different elements of play, lots of tools and ideas.”
- “The interactive and informative aspect worked well together. How to better communicate and experience play in this realm.”
- “Information was presented in an inclusive way. I learned technique and insight on materials.”
- “How to better communicate with my partner and new techniques for massage.”
- “I really enjoyed the information regarding the grounding of the partners. The playful candidness of Viktoria made it a much less self conscious experience.”
- ” I learned how to tie a single column tie, how to use the language of bondage, and how to select from the “menu” of actions.”
- “The content and practicing of ties are things I liked a lot. I learned language and how to have dialogue with a partner in an effective way.”
- “Great explanations and control of the environment. Well laid out on the board. I learned a lot: conversations, wording, answering, short yes or no questions, types of things, and menu.”
- “I liked everything; great teacher, informative, interactive, lots of information. I learned lots of definitions and useful real world play.”