- This event has passed.
Giving Great Head
July 13 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm EDT$35
We use a woman’s perspective to teach you how to give fantastic head to men. Workshop includes dozens of tips and techniques that will improve both your and your partner’s pleasure from oral sex, including the “million dollar point”, positions, toys, intensifying orgasms and erogenous zones. Women* only.
With Lorraine Hewitt (aka CoCo La Crème)
*Women includes trans/cis women and non-binary folk.
- “This was amazing! Lorraine was so personable, sex positive, feminist, warm, and so I think the 1 hour of hands on/mouth on technique was invaluable. I learned to have more fun with it — it’s better for him, and better for you. I learned so many great techniques — some very natural, so that was lovely.”
- “I learned it’s okay not to go straight for orgasm or ‘just getting it over with’. It’s excellent to have some practical skills to apply to make things exciting and creative. I actually feel excited to try these things!”
- “Instruction was comfortable & relaxing and fun! Lorraine played a large role in making the logistics fun while still learning.”
- “The expertise, energy, sensitivity of Lorraine, the instructor, made the class interactive, fun, and funny! Great teacher!
- “I learned techniques and tips. This workshop helped me re-imagine how I think about blow jobs, its so much more than just sucking.”
- “I learned a lot!”
- “I learned so many things that I could not imagine! It was overwhelming but great!”
- “Everything i need to know for a great blow job!”
- “I learned to get more comfortable, as well as, new oral and hand technique.”
- “I learned different techniques.”
- “Interactive, open, Lorraine made me feel comfortable. I learned a lot, especially about the anatomy of a penis.”
- “Lorraine, the environment, and techniques and hands-on portion were great!”
- “The instructor was great and provided lots of examples. There was a good mix of scientific and slang terms used .”
- “The content was well presented and the focus on building up was good.”
- “Took the class before and still felt comfortable. I felt that I learned new stuff. I was so keen on finishing my partner up – now I realize to foucs on the journey and not the destination.”
- “Great to see numerous techniques and to practice them. Lorraine creates a comfortable and fun classroom vibe.”
- “Lorraine was so engaged and what a great laugh! I learned that foreplay is great for dudes too!”
- “I liked everything. Particularly the kindness, warmth, and acceptance in the room.”