- This event has passed.
September 15, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm EDT$65
Body Pride is a completely nude body-image workshop. Caitlin K. Roberts hosts a facilitated group discussion around sexuality, relationships and our bodies, followed by an uplifting naked photo shoot featuring you dancing to your favorite song (photos optional). Going on it’s 4th year, Body Pride is a unique and powerful experience that allows for openness, acceptance and vulnerability.
All genders welcome.
With Caitlin K. Roberts
- “The atmosphere, Caitlin’s personality and the approach she took the class, the vulnerability level. I learned that there are other people who just like me.”
- “Caitlin is such a knowledgeable, calm, confident facilitator who makes me feel so comfy and safe. This workshop was a joy. I was reminded, as ever, of how universal our human insecurity are and how comforting that is. Also: concrete psychological strategies for better body image!”
- “The communal acceptance of vulnerability. No matter how different we all are, we can always find common ground.”
- “The honesty, the environment, the generosity, the kindness created. I learned how to confess certain secrets about my body, a couple insights from people that I took into my heart.”
- “Very welcoming, safe environment, supportive friendly people. I learned tips on how to be more accepting and that I am not alone!”