- This event has passed.
Bigger, Better, Multiples: Orgasms for Every Body
July 25 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm EDT$35
Anyone can become multi-orgasmic, regardless of gender, and experience more powerful full-body orgasms. Learn ways to expand your tool-kit of pleasure whether going solo or with a partner. Find out how to orgasm in new ways. Discover new erogenous zones and enhance your orgasms with G-spots, P-spots, U-Spots, A-Spots and more.
With Carlyle Jansen.
All genders welcome.
- “Simple language and a welcoming environment. The references and visuals after the explanation allowed for a clearer understanding.”
- “Where do I begin?! I learned different positions for g-spot stimulation, different parts of a woman’s body that can be stimulated, how to have longer orgasms, etc.”
- “I found this course to be very informative. I learned about the importance of breathing and relaxing and that orgasm and cumming are different. I liked that Carlyle spoke in terms that were easy to understand and answered all questions. The information was interesting and engaging.”
- “I learned about different arousal spots and how to make orgasms last longer!”
- “I liked the DVD showing how/what orgasms look like and sharing experiences. I appreciated the normalization of female sex. I learned about the anatomy of pleasure, how to use toys, and techniques to obtain orgasm.”
- “I liked diversity and inclusiveness. I enjoyed the demos including: videos, demos, book recommendations, and the vulva puppet (the clitoris apparatus), as well as Carlyle’s openness and candor as a facilitator.”
- “I learned that there are more erogenous zones then I had realized in the existing zones.”
- “I learned about g spot being in different positions, about male orgasms, how to get multiple prostate orgasms in men.”
- “I learned ways to stimulate certain spots and about multiples for men. I liked hearing about new things to try. Also getting past some blockages.”