Awakening the Temple Priestess
June 7 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm EDT$35
The temple priestesses of ancient times were skilled in their usage of sexual energy to rejuvenate their bodies, heal themselves and others, access inner knowing, and connect to universal energies. Through guided meditation, discussion, and sacred ceremony we will explore the archetype as she appears within us. Women only*.
*Women includes trans/cis women and non binary folk.
- “It was lovely, thank you. I liked the touch on history, present, and the connecting to becoming our temple.”
- “Feelings of safety, warm, inviting, small group size. Plenty of time for each individual to share. There were a variety of exercises. I learned more about what it means to heal the sexual, and sacred sexuality, and women’s empowerment. Exercises for guided meditation and the history of sacred sexuality.”
- “I learned that it is okay to create my own rituals around this area of my life, that it is possible to take an internal journey through my inner landscape of my own sexuality/sacred realm.”
- “I enjoyed the dialogue between women – the sexuality and spirituality, self-exploration, historical and ancestral teachings. I learned more about my sexual desires, needs, and the link to my creative drive. I also learned about other women’s experiences through the workshop, making for a holistic experience.”
- “I loved the creation of the sacred women’s circle. Great connection to the sacred temple of our bodies. I learned about more ground of the sacredness of the womb as a creative force.”
- “It was beautiful, welcoming, warm and felt safe to share issues of struggle, shame and pain in order to learn to open back up to empowered sexuality.”