Good For Her Manager
The full-time Manager position is ideally suited for someone with a diverse skill set, innovative ideas, and who is self-motivated and organized – working well within a team as well as alone. This position entails marketing, coordinating, overseeing the store space, website management, content writing, event promotion and involvement in the production of the annual Good For Her Feminist Porn Awards. We also offer a competitive wage, full benefits and a collaborative and progressive working environment.
Candidates must also be committed to anti-oppression and feminist principles and willing to work a flexible schedule.
Candidates must have experience in sexual health/education/activism or sex work in a managerial/organizational role.
Must be available Mon-Fri until 7pm and occasional weekends.
- Oversees testing, researching, choosing new products, and discontinuing products
- Maintains the website with content and updates as necessary
- Oversees online ordering and evaluates its effectiveness and professionalism
- Tracks performance, researches new methods, updates the site in order to maximize GFH’s web profile and search engine optimization
Events And Marketing
- Oversees workshop scheduling and marketing
- Prepares monthly newsletter, blog posts and Facebook/ Twitter/ Pinterest updates
- Has key role in production of the Feminist Porn Awards
- Responsible for marketing and branding Good For Her, including branded products
- Monitors advertising contracts
Physical store space
- Oversees the look and presentation of the store
- Oversees display and merchandising and promotion of products on the floor
Team Building and Leadership
- Fosters a positive, collaborative and cohesive team
- Leads by example
- Provides support for all other positions in the team
- Offers customer service in person, via email and over the phone in a friendly, professional manner
Good For Her strongly encourages applications from members of the following communities: Aboriginal peoples, trans folk, racialized groups and we encourage applicants to self-identify.
Stop by with resume and cover letter to 175 Harbord St by Monday May 13th.
We thank individuals for applying, however only applicants invited for interview will have their applications acknowledged.